Who is more prepared going into an interview, the candidate or the interviewer? Tech jobs are in huge demand, so as the interviewer you need to understand what you are looking for. How does your company compare to other companies the candidate may be looking at? Are you focused only on the skills needed right now, or are you focused on what you will need as your company grows? Hiring the right technical candidate for your company couldn’t be more challenging than it is today.
Kathryn Christie is our guest on this episode of the Georgian Impact Podcast. She is the Head of People at Georgian, and will help you to understand what it takes to determine who’s right for your company, and how to get them to yes.
You’ll Hear About:
- The important role culture plays in recruitment.
- How smaller companies can leverage their vision to attract technical candidates.
- How to assess candidates on their work and the work you need to get done.
- Understanding what stage your company is at, hiring to address your current requirements and what you will need down the road.
- The importance of creating a recruiting organization mindset.